Saturday, May 15, 2010

sick...

2day woke up...feel strange...i know im going to get sick...so i didnt go anywhere...but in the evening...my parents suddenly want the whole family to go walk on a mountain near our area...and this time they force us to go...even i say i not feeling well they also dont care...haiz...damm angry...when we start walking...i feel ok...but as we walk...i started to feel not ok...but i keep on forcing myself to walk...when reach a place to rest...i feel like im going to faint...so i quickly sit down...luckily there got a woman also faint...many other ppl tat walk there help the woman so they didnt notice me...if they saw me i sure damm fish...a young man faint because of walking??? damm embarrasing...haha...anyway my dad n my bro saw me...they keep on saying i lack of exercise n so on...haiz...do any of them notice im nt feeling well??? =.='''...anyway when we are home my head starting to feel damm pain...then start to hav fever...haiz...damm cham...ToT

No comments:

Post a Comment